Saturday, April 26, 2008

For My Mother


This is the card I'm giving my mom this year ( she doesn't even know I have a blog so she won't see this until I give it to her). I used three different set on it, Embrace Life, Celebrate Everything, and All Holidays. The card is a criss-cross card I made with instructions I found on splitcoaststampers. I used Groovy Guava CS on the base the red stripe id from Ginger Blossom designer paper, I used Sticky Strip to hold it closed. The bellyband is River Rock Textured CS. I used the Round Tab punch on Ruby Red CS to make the circle behind the Cameo Coral CS Scallop punched circle, on Naturals White CS I stamped blossoms from Embrace Life that I used the Markers to color first, I used Ruby Red and Always Artichoke I punched it with the 1 3/8" circle punch. The insert base is Ruby Red CS I used the Round Tab punch for what it was made for, a tab. I used a Pewter Large Eyelet, that I set with the Crop-a-dile I stamped Celebrate in Cameo Coral on Naturals White CS. I threaded River Rock Stitched Ribbon thru the eyelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment