Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pun Fun


Get Whale Soon!
I started this card with a 4 ¼" x 5 ½" Blue Bayou CS base. The Designer Paper layers are Porcelain Prints and Blue Bayou Prints. I cut a piece of Sage Shadow CS 4" x 5 ¼" added a strip of 2 ½" x 5 ¼" Blue Bayou Print and punched a word window in the lower right corner. I cut a piece of Porcelain Print 2" x 4", tied a piece of Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon around it, and adhered it to Sage Shadow CS. I stamped the whale on Watercolor paper, masking out the words. I colored it with Aqua Painters and Ink pads. I mounted the image on Blue Bayou CS and distressed it, then added it to apiece of Sage Shadow that I distressed. This was mounted on a base of 4 ¼" x 5 ½" Blue Bayou CS. In the word window I stamped the words Get Whale Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment