Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bronc Buster Father's Day


I bought this set as soon as it came out, something about it spoke to me. The base of this card is Creamy Caramel CS, cut and folded to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I stamped the cowboy on Very Vanilla CS with Bordering Blue ink, I distressed the edges with the Tool Kit, then sponged Close to Cocoa. I mounted it on a distressedpiece of Bordering Blue CS. I used Close to Cocoa designer paper with 3/8" of folded over, layered on a piece od Bordering Blue CS. I stamped the Happy Father's Day from All Holidays, first in Versa Mark, then in Bordering Blue, covered with clear Embossing Powder, and set. I sponged the edges of this with Close to Cocoa. This was mounted on a distressed piece of Bordering Blue CS. I made a few loops of Natural Hemp Twine and loosely tied a knot, I used a glue dot to adhere it to the card.
On a sad note, my neighbor passed away this morning leaving three young kids and a husband. If I don't post, it will be because I'm trying to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment