Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sweet Baby PCCCS#139

I missed the sketch for last week and I'm cutting it close this time.  Today was my club class and we learned how to Watercolor Bokeh. So here is my card for Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

Stamps: Baby Bumblebee, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Whisper White & Daffodil Delight CS, Sweet Taffy DSP & Watercolor Paper
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist, Stazon & White Craft Ink
Misc: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Bird Builder & Itty Bitty Punches, Candy Dots & Pearls, Bitty Banners Framelits & Dimensionals

As I said I'm cutting it close, voting starts in 7 hours so if you will please click on the link and vote for your 3 favorite cards.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to comment when I voted, Kath. I love your card. The colours are absolutely wonderful and the bokeh effect softens the little bee-baby nicely. I love the way you've added a touch of Tangelo Twist to your blossoms, too. What an outside-the-box baby card! Perfect. Thanks for joining us for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete