Sunday, April 5, 2015

Watercooler Challenge #21

This time our challenge is a color challenge from Susan.
 Sahara Sand always throws me, it is a color I always pass over so adding it was my challenge :).
Stamps: Lovely Amazing You
Paper: Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, So Saffron
Misc: Butterflies Thinlits(should be available next week) & Spring Flowers Textured Embossing Folder

To see what the team members have created go to http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/. Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you think so please leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. lovely card, Kath! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Miss Kath. Especially the very colorful butterfly. Did you cut that in the So Saffron and then add the other colors with ink?
    I'd say your experiment with Sahara Sand was a success! Another enabler for that Lovely Amazing You stamp set. Sigh...I'll never be able to resist...but then...I probably don't want to. {grin}

    Hugs, Blessings & Happy Easter my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv, luv, luv your colourful butterfly Kath. It's perfect on this card, along with that great sentiment! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete