Monday, April 13, 2015

Celebrate Today

This past week was Spring Break in our area and I didn't make it into my stamping room all week!  I spent the week working on my laundry room remake. So far one wall is down 6 electrical lines rerouted or added, plumbing for sink added and drywall up.  I also prepared for the freezer 66 pounds of asparagus. So this morning I made a card!
Stamps: Celebrate Today
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, So Saffron
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Misc: Balloon Framelits, Arrows Textured Embossing Folder, Bakers Twine, Shaker Frames, 20130-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment

Remember everything in Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding & Baked Brown Sugar will be retiring, the list comes out on the 23rd and it will be while supplies last!

No comments:

Post a Comment