My granddaughter was invited to a birthday party for a little boy she knows, this is one of the cards I made for her to choose from.
- The card base is Pacific Point CS.
- I ran a piece of Basic Black and a piece of Real Red through the Big Shot using two of the new Ovals Collection Framelits.
- I ran the Real Red piece through the Big Shot in the Spider Web Embossing Folder. After it was embossed I dragged the Stazon pad over the raised design. I then layered it onto the Basic Black oval and added it to the card base.
- Using the Large Oval Punch I punched two ovals from Whisper White and Basic Black CS. With Paper Snips I cut both Whisper White ovals at the same time then layered them on the Basic Black ones and cut those adding them to the web when I was done.
- On a scrap of Whisper White CS I stamped the happy birthday from Itty Bitty Banners in Pacific Point ink then cut it with the Bitty Banners Framelit. I layered it on a scrap of Real Red and snipped the ends to match.
In the end she didn't choose this one to give him. My son says the the eyes need to be bigger so I may try again and use the Wide Oval Punch instead. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.