Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I put this stamp set on my wish list when it came out last July, I finally bought it last month. This card was one of my "Card Buffet" cards(you can come over every Tuesday and stamp cards ate $2 each to make, make as many as you would like), I made this as a Birthday card but the sentiment could(and was) change for any occasion.
  • Card base is Marina Mist, then each layer is 1/4" smaller then the last, in order- Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Whisper White.
  • The flowers are two step stamping. First layer was Marina Mist second layer Not Quite Navy. The stems are Old Olive.
  • My phrase is from Petite Pairs, one of my favorites to use, I stamped it in Not Quite Navy.
  • I used a Daffodil Delight marker to "dot" the flower centers.
I love the blues and yellows together!

No comments:

Post a Comment