Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lovely as a Tree- reflections

My stamp club technique for September was refection, this was a sample card that I made (not the one we made but just an example of the technique.
  • Card base is Not Quite Navy.
  • I ran a piece of Pear Pizzazz and a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot with the Top Note die, on the Whisper White piece I cut out along the dotted lines.
  • On the Whisper White I stamped the row of trees with Stazon, then stamped it again on a piece of window sheet, flip it over and lined it up under the row of trees ans gave it a hard rub to transfer the image in reverse under the trees.
  • I punched two 1" circles to use as  masks for my moon. I sponged Not Quite Navy and Night of Navy for my sky, and Marina Mist and Not Quite Navy for my water, the bank is Pear Pizzazz.
  • I used the white gel pen to add some ripples to my water.
  • Many thanks is from Petite Phrases, I colored the stamp with a Pear Pizzazz marker because I didn't want the complete phrase, I then stamped it on a strip of Whisper White. I wrapped the strip around the image Top Note attaching the ends behind the image.
  • I layered the two Top Notes together then using Dimensionals I added it to my card base.
I will show you the card we made for club later, it was a little simpler then this one, but a good learning piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment