Monday, October 3, 2011

Uncharted Territory- reflection

This is the card we made for my reflection class, it was a little easier to make then the Lovely as a Tree card from my last post.
  • The card base is Not Quite Navy.
  • The Top Note die was used to cut a Cherry Cobbler and a Naturals White, I trimmed the Naturals  White along the dotted line that the die cuts into the Top Note.
  • I colored the sailboat stamp with markers, I used Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, and More Mustard. and stamped it on the top half of the Top Note, I recolored the stamp but lest the sun uncolored and stamped it on a Window Sheet, flipped it over and pressed the image below the stamped boat.
  • I lightly sponged Marina Mist over the water.
  • I stamped Happy Birthday from Create a Cupcake in Cherry Cobbler on a 3/4" strip of paper I layered it onto a 1" strip of Not Quite Navy and wrapped it around the Top Note.
  • Last I added the Top Note to my base.

No comments:

Post a Comment