I love the Square Lattice folder and embedded embossing is one of the reasons why.
- The card base is Whisper White with a front of Early Espresso CS.
- Using all of my circle punches I punch from Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Marina Mist.
- Using markers I colored each line in the birthday phrase from After thoughts. I started with Marina Mist then Soft Suede and last Early Espresso, I stamped it on Whisper White and punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle.
- On a piece of Whisper White CS I randomly laid out my circles adhering some of them overlapping each other. I added my punched out phrase and then placed it into the Square Lattice folder and ran it through the Big Shot.
- Using the cupcake from Itty Bitty Bits I color it with Marina Mist, Soft Suede and Poppy Parade markers. I places the image into a Build-a-brad and attached to the embedded embossed piece. Finally adding it to the card base.
If you haven't tried this yet, I hope you will soon.