Monday, April 4, 2011

Easter Blossoms

This is one of the cards that can be made on the second and forth Tuesdays. You know you want to make it so come on over it is all cut out and ready to go. ;)
  • The card base is Melon Mamba with a layer of Basic Black and a layer of Whisper White that was ran through the Big Shot with the Elegant Bouquet folder.  Sending Springtime smiles was stamped onto the bottom of the Whisper White with Stazon.
  • I stamped the flowering branch onto a piece of Whisper White using Basic Gray I stamped the girl over the blossom using the Basic Black marker to ink up the stamp so I could leave the egg filled basket out of her hand. 
  • The image was layered onto Basic Black and then onto Melon Mamba and finally onto the card front.
We had a late snow storm yesterday that destroyed many of my flowering trees, they had barely started to bloom. I so needed a bit of spring cheer and since I am not getting it outside I made it in my stamp room!

Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know if you are interested in being added to the Blog candy drawing.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card!

    BTW, I want to give you the Stylish Blogger award! Check out my blog for info, www.MakeSomethingCute.com. Congrats!

    Angel Hawks

    ReplyDelete