Thursday, March 24, 2011

Water Cooler Swaps part 1


The first card was made by Debbie Martin, I was so impressed and stumped by her card. I recognized the small circle stamp with the friend phrase on, it is from the Sale-a-bration Punch Bunch set. but the nest image wasn't one I recognised, I wondered if it was a retired set which was possible since the only restriction was 4" x 5 1/4" base.  Check out her blog if you want the answer. http://cleverandcute.blogspot.com/2011/03/felted-cardstock-technique-tutorial.html

The second card is from Jean Fitch one of the most helpful and knowledgeable Stampin' UP! demos I know!  She has answered so many of my questions since I started as a demo.  It has been awhile since I stamped on ribbon, in fact I forgot all about doing that, I believe I might add that as one of the things to show at our next club meeting.  Jeans card can be found on her blog. http://jlfstudio.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/silhouette-in-red/

Not all of the Water Cooler Swappers have blogs but I thought I would start with two of the ladies that do.  I wish you could see these cards in person they are much more wonderful in real life, in fact if you want to see them come on over.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! Of course, I had to check out the first card to see how it was done. Boy do I wish I had those napkins! lol I had seen Jean's on her blog. She is such a sweetie! Thanks for sharing, Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kath for the lovely post and sharing the blog links. I bet everyone will be amazed when they see Debbie's secret. I can't wait to see your contribution to the swap!

    Hugs and blessings to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete