Monday, October 4, 2010

Birthday Bakery- Cakes

I think this Hostess Stamp Set is fun! 
I often find that when I cut Watercolor paper for classes I get odd sized scraps. This stamp set works on a lot of those, the Watercolor paper I used on this card as well as the card in the last post were leftovers from cutting for other projects.
  • Card base is Very Vanilla( I tend to use Very Vanilla whenever I use Watercolor paper). The Front is Very Vanilla that was run through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper folder.
  • Using Stazon I stamped the cakes on Watercolor Paper and colored using Markers and an Aqua Painter, this seems to be my favorite way to watercolor lately.
  • I layered my image on Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo(photo color is off), then layered it on a piece of Very Vanilla that I ran through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice folder, centering it on the card front.
I think this is a fun birthday card. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card. I like the look of the Very Vanilla layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And yummy looking too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete