This past week has been crazy busy! I had two classes, open stampin day, school started for my kids, and our summer ending Court of Honor for the boy scouts in our Unit (I was in charge, I am chairman for both our troop and our crew and the Vicechair for our scout district) this week looks to be slower, I only have club booked for stamping this week. I do have fruit that must be canned this week or it will go bad. But enough about me, I'm sure it is a card that you came here for. . .
• Fold Pumpkin Pie card base in half, run the front half through the big shot with the Spider Web folder (Winter Mini)
• With Stazon Ink stamp the image in the center of the Watercolor Paper
• With an Aqua Painter pick up color from the tips of the Watercolor Wonder Crayons. Crayons Used Pumpkin Pie(pumpkin), Bravo Burgundy(dress and hat band), Black(cape and hat) Old Olive (vine), Daffodil Delight and More Mustard(hair, buckle and broom bristles), Chocolate Chip(broom), Blush Blossom Pen(skin)
• Wrap 1 ¼" striped Grosgrain Ribbon around the square of Bravo Burgundy Using the Filigree brad and a Rhinestone brad, wrap brad prongs around ribbon instead of tying. Attach square to the card front
• With Diemensionals, pop the image up on the Bravo Burgundy square
• Stamp Happy Halloween from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" in Bravo Burgundy ink on a scrap of Very Vanilla CS and punch out with the Word Window punch, layer it on a piece of Bravo Burgundy CS punched with the Modern Label punch add to card front
Hope you find some time to stamp, I have several sets that I ordered at the beginning of the month that I haven't even ink up yet. . . maybe this week. Hope your day is a great one!