Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Peek of my upcoming Greeting Card Kids Class

Thursday, August 26 at 10 a.m. or 6:30pm


At this class we will make 5 projects with the new "Greeting Card kids" stamp set by Stampin' Up!
This stamp set has two different mounting options so there will be two different prices for this class.
• If you would like a traditional wood mounted stamp set the cost of this class will be $35.00

• If you would like the new clear mounted stamp set the cost of this class will be $30.00

• Please note that you will need a clear block D for this class - bring one with you or contact me if you need to order one.

This class must be prepaid for by August 17th so that I can order your stamp set.

And yes I did CASE one of the cards. I will post the individual cards with more details after my class.

Please e-mail me if you are interested in this class.  Remember to check my side bar for retired Stampin' UP!  I keep finding things and adding them to the list, prices are pretty good too;).

1 comment:

  1. Kath
    great projects with this set. They are all super cute. I especially love the Halloween one with the striped ribbon.
    Your attendees are sure to have a lot of fun with this class.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete