Wednesday, June 17, 2020

WWC276 - Marsha's Challenge: Anything Goes with a Masculine Twist

Marsha is our challenge host this week!
I used Way To Goat for my card. Heidi one of our challenge artists shared the tutorial and you can find it here.
Here is another angle. I fussy cut the three goats.
Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

For the month of June Stampin' Up is giving an additional $25 for any party or order of $250.

The supplies used as well as links to my online store.


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Great fun, Kath! Love the use of the box to make the most of those crazy goats and the great sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! This card is SO FUN!! I LOVE the goat and the sentiments ROCK!

    ReplyDelete