Wednesday, June 10, 2020

WWC275 - Karen's Challenge: All About Occasions

Karen is the host of our challenge this week!
I have made several cards with the Jar of Flowers Bundle, This one might be my favorite.
The rose is Flirty Flamingo and the flowers next to it are Dark Flirty Flamingo & Light Poppy Parade. I did a light watercolor wash on Shimmery White Cardstock using Flirty Flamingo and Poppy Parade I like the soft way it turned out.

I stamped the flowers twice but only colored the rose on the second one and fussy cut it and popped it up with Dimensionals over the first one.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

Until June 30th Stampin' Up is giving an additional $25US in Host 
rewards for every party or order of $250US or more. 

The supplies used as well as links to my online store are below.

Product List

1 comment: