Wednesday, August 21, 2019

WWC235 - Marsha's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Marsha is our host this week!
Sometimes masculine cards are the simplest.
I used a wobble behind the turtle that I stamped, colored and fussy cut. 
The angle of the die cuts make it look like I didn't center them but in real life they are :).

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post

Supplies can be found in the links below.

Product List

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card and the colours look great. Love the expression on the turtles face and the sentiment is fun and fabulous x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Kath - I've just recently found 'wobbles' on cards as in yesterday and already have made two. They are my new craze! So perfect for this little turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this super fun little image and sentiment, Kath! Great card with a perfect design!

    ReplyDelete