Saturday, August 24, 2019

Feels Like Frost

I'm loving the  Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper!
There are 12 double-sided designs- one side is a photo of winter scenes the other side is white and silver. This is available September 4th in the Holiday Catalog. Let me know if you need a catalog and I will get one to you. 
The DSP is 6"x6" I used the Rectangle Stitched Dies for the above card. The card below uses the leftover DSP from the one above.

Supplies used for the cards are listed below.
Product List

2 comments:

  1. What size stitched rectangle did you use for the 2nd card? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the second card I used the largest rectangle. After cutting the first card I lined up the die at the edge of the remaining paper and cut it out. I then removed it from the die. At that point 3 sides were stitched and one was not. I lined the die up on the straight edge and cut it again.

      Delete