Wednesday, August 7, 2019

WWC233 - Karen's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Karen is our challenge host this week!
Today and for the next few days, I will be sharing alternatives to the All-Inclusive "Lots of Love" Kit. The kit includes all the card bases for a variety of sizes, the stamp set, ribbon, foil banners, vellum leaves, color pencils & envelopes to complete the cards.
My card for this challenge is my alternative to the top left card. I like the sturdy cardboard box that the kit comes in, perfect for storing the supplies.
Instead of the watercolor pencils that come in the kit, I decided to use Stampin' Blends. I used both shades of Purple Posy, Highland Heather & Granny Apple Green.

The Heather image is two die-cut pieces I liked the leaves of the lower layer and decided to cut the stems off of the top piece and used Glue Dots on the bottom edge of the flowers on the top later and Mini Dimensionals behind the rest.

The sentiment is from Wonderful Moments.

I cut the card base that was intended for this card in half. Layered that half on Highland Heather and again on Granny Apple Green adding it to one of the full-size card bases in the kit.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post!

Supplies can be found in the links below.

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Such a super pretty feminine card, Kath! Love the gorgeous colours! :)

    ReplyDelete