Wednesday, March 13, 2019

WWC212 - Tristan's "All About Occasions" Challenge


Tristan is our host this week!


I really like the simplicity of "First Steps" stamp set.


These cards are part of my Occasions card class today.


I thought non-traditional baby colors would be fun. Above is "Lemon Lime Twist". Below "Grapefruit Grove".


I used Matching "Gingham Gala DSP" and the Saleabration ribbon, that sadly Stampin' Up has run out of it again.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.



If you do not already have a demonstrator I'd love to earn your business! 
Product List

3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful and precious cards! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are very striking, love the design and the vibrancy of the lime looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet, Kath ... I'm especially taken with the zesty, zingy-ness of the lime one! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete