Wednesday, March 6, 2019

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

This week I am hosting our challenge!

This card uses an Occasion bundle called Wonderful Romance

When I started this card I had planned it take it in a completely different direction. I wanted to do stained glass and had planned to attach the vellum with ribbon. I realized I had left the extra room at the side of the image on the wrong side. So I went with this.


It is interesting what a camera changes, in real life there aren't streaks in the leaves and those tiny blue floral die-cuts, they are really Gorgeous Grape. 

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

If you don't already have a demonstrator I'd love to become yours- Kath
Product List

6 comments:

  1. Well no matter how you intended this card to start out, I think it turned out absolutely lovely in the end! Super pretty make. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree with Becca....Your card is stunning and love the layering of the die cuts. Wonderful layout and beautiful colours too x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just stunning, Kath! Love all the layers and die cuts! I just love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beauty, Kath ... such lovely layering and composition in that gorgeous bouquet! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my project as your Rock Star this week.....Made my day x

    ReplyDelete