Friday, March 15, 2019

Thanks

I'm using the "Country Floral Dynamic Texture Embossing Folder" again! This time I paired it with February's Paper Pumpkin stamp set.


I stamped the image with "Memento Ink" and Colored it with "Stampin' Blends. 

I stamped the image twice, one I cut out with the "Stitched Shapes Framelits" and the other I cut the front petals from one  and used a "Glue Dot"  at the base of the cutout and "Mini Dimensionals" under the upper part of the petals and popped it over the stamped one in the circle. Sadly the photo doesn't show that. 


I used the framelits from the "Well Said Bundle" for the thanks. The bundle is one of the more expensive ones so I delayed buying them. Once I bought it and had it in hand I realized how many sentiments it makes! So worth the money!  

This card is one that is part of my weekly Card Buffet.

If you don't already have a demonstrator I'd love to earn your business!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment