Wednesday, October 31, 2018

WWC194 - "Anything Goes" Challenge

It is the 5th Wednesday and that means "Anything Goes" at our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

I've been a little behind on my paper crafting due to a heart attack I had 3 weeks ago. This card almost made itself. I had opened my order that had a package of the Gold Foil Edged Cards & Envelopes, All Is Bright DSP, and the Merry Christmas to All bundle as well as paper supply refills. After I put away the cardstocks those 3 things were still on my desk. I always have a stack of Thick Very Vanilla and Whisper White cut and ready to use and that was my starting point.

The Merry is Soft Suede sprayed with Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint. with the Christmas stamped in Soft Suede. But When I remade it using the Gold Foil Edge Card Base & Envelopes I knew this was the card for my upcoming Fun Friday & Super Saturday Card Buffet,
With some Gold Foil Paper and Gold Embossing Powder, the card went together pretty fast.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment