Wednesday, October 17, 2018

WWC192 - Marsha's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Marsha is our Challenge host this week!

I know this is a Christmas Card but I feel that the rustic feel of this card makes it suitable as a Masculine card!
I used the Merry Christmas to all bundle for the sentiment on the card, Real Red cardstock for the Merry and Black Embossing powder for the Christmas.

I love the Pretty Pines Thinlits and they are perfect for this card.

The background is a sheet of Wood Textures DSP and the Buffalo Check background stamp was used with Memento ink stamped onto Real Red cardstock.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

To purchase any of the items that I used on this card click on the item below and it will take you to my store.

Product List

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, Kath! I love the colors/stamps/DSP. It makes me feel warm, and it is very masculine!

    ReplyDelete