Wednesday, October 24, 2018

WWC193 - Tristan's "All About Holidays" Challenge

Tristan is our Challenge host this week! 
This card uses a Window Sheet as its base.
I stamped the image Sheet Music using Stazon onto a piece of Window Sheet that is cut to 8.5 x 5.5 and folded in half.

I used the stamp set Nature Sings for my card and colored it with Watercolor Pencils.

I made a panel the same size as the front one for the inside of the card.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

To purchase any of the item used on this card click on the image below and it will take you to my store.


Product List

1 comment:

  1. I love that you used a Window Sheet as your base, Kath. Stamping it with the sheet music is absolutely perfect for that sentiment you used. It makes me want to burst into song. And of course those image...love them. It's the first set I ordered out of that catalogue. So versatile and realistic.

    ReplyDelete