Wednesday, September 26, 2018

WWC189 - Heidi's "All About Holidays" Challenge

Heidi is our host this week!

This week I didn't make a card instead I made an advent calendar!
This one is in progress. I still need to add numbers to the drawers.
I used a sheet of paper from 2 different packages of DSP, Festive Farmhouse & Joyous Noel. I mounted them on Cherry Cobbler & Shaded Spruce Cardstock. I sponged the edges of the drawers and the sides of the box with Frost Shimmer Paint.
For this one, I used two sheets from Joyous Noel DSP. I sponged the edges of the drawers and the sides of the box with Bright Copper Shimmer Paint. The numbers are cut from Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper.

These Advent Calendars are an upcoming class I will be holding.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

3 comments:

  1. I almost said great "thinking outside the box", but this is a box, in fact two fantastic advent calendar boxes. Beautifully and simply done Kath. Love them both! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be in your class...this is fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the advent calendar boxes!! TFS your inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete