Wednesday, September 5, 2018

WWC186 - Marsha's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Marsha is our host this week! 
I procrastinated this week and my card as well as my post. :)
I hadn't made my card as of Friday night and my husband woke me up early Saturday morning wanting to know if I wanted to go to Moab for 4 days. I'm not stupid so of course, I said yes!

So here it is 3 hours before the post goes live... procrastination!
I used Wonderful Moments for this challenge.
I stamped the image with Memento ink before coloring it with Stamping Blends. I rounded the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. This is a fast & easy card. 



Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment