Thursday, January 26, 2012

Celebrate with Sale a bration!

So Sale a bration is going strong, here is a card using a Sale a bration stamp set "Outlined Occasions"

  • The card base is Marina Mist with a front of Not Quite Navy and the top layer is a piece of paper my brother gave me a couple of years ago (He is a printer and from time to time he gives me ends of paper runs)
  • I cut a piece of Silver Glitter paper with the Framelit Label die
  • On a piece of Very Vanilla I stamped the word Celebrate with VersaMark and embossed it with Black. I colored the word with a Marina Mist marker and the confetti with Marina Mist and Not Quite Navy I went over the word and the confetti with Dazzling Details, I also added some of the smallest Rhinestones. This is popped up with Dimensionals.
So here is my confession of the day. . . I messed up on this card! I had cut the Very Vanilla with a nesting Framelit but when I went to stamp the corresponding words that go with Celebrate I did them crooked so I trimmed off the top and the bottom of the Framelit.  Card saved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment