Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Delightful Dozen



SO many fun Birthday sets in this year catalog! Delightful Dozen is an all occasion stamp set found on page 167 of the IBC and I love this stamp that is for Birthdays.
  • The card base is Melon Mambo cut at 4 1/4" x 11" folded in half with a front of DSP from the Hostess selection called Cheerful Treat. 
  • I used Markers in Lucky Limeade, Old Olive and Always Artichoke to color all the Birthday phrases on the stamp, then stamped it onto Whisper White and punched it out with the largest circle punch. Then layered it onto a Melon Mambo die cut circle.
  • On a second die cut circle I used Dimensionals to pop up a cupcake punched with the Cupcake Builder punch.  I ran a scrap of Whisper White through the Big Shot in the Manhattan Flower folder to get the swirls for the Cupcake. The Old Olive scrap was ran through the Crimper to make the wrapper of the cupcake.
Still trying to catch up from being gone for two months, I am late on sending swaps to a bunch of my friends(it is a good thing they are understanding) so I am sending in a preorder for the holiday mini and doing laundry while planning my swap- wish me luck!

I hope that you find a chance to stamp today. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment