This is the second card from our class earlier this week.
- The card base is Naturals White, the front is Crumb Cake DSP from the Naturals Paper Stack. I used a retired punch without realizing it. Fortunately My friends were good about it they said they could always stop in and use mine. :)
- I added the heart shaped Dollie from the Kit first then started layering.
- I stamped and embossed the hearts from Hearts a Flutter on Island Indigo and Primrose Petal and then cut them out with the matching Framelit. Then added them next.
- Using the matching markers I inked up the stamp from One in a Million and stamped it on Natruals White and cut it with the matching Framelit. After it was cut I sponged the edges with Primrose Petal Ink. I attached the ticket from the Kit behind the heart and added it to the front.
- I sandwiched a piece of the Seam Binding between two piece of the lace and attached it to the back of the Heart from the Kit and added it last.
I really hope that you use your embellishment kits. There are so many fun things to make with it. Leave me a link so I can check out what you have made.