So yesterday was my "Love is in the Air II" classes. Thanks everyone that attended the two classes. Here is the first card we made. We used elements from the Artisan Embellishment Kit to make this card.
- The card base is Crumb Cake with a front of Crumb Cake DSP from the Neutrals Paper Stack. I sponged the edges of the DSP with White Craft Ink
- The doily went on first, then a Pool Party heart stamped and embossed from Hearts a Flutter and cut with the matching Framlit.
- The tag from the kit was stamped and embossed with the phrase from Word Play then the edges were sponged with White Craft Ink, this was added next.
- The Seam Binding was pleated on a strip of sticky strip, the Primrose Petals lace was added behind and on the lower edge, then one scallop of the wider lace was added behind it all. This was added over the bottom of the tag.
- The larger flower was added using 4 or 5 glue dots, then the ticket was added with the Pool Party button added to the corner.
So I hope you are inspired to buy and motivated to use the Artisan Embellishment Kit. Let me know if I can order one for you.