Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cuddles & Kisses

I love the new stamp set Cuddles & Kisses all the phrases are about babies.

  • The card base is Whisper White with a front of Bashful Blue.
  • I add reinkers and Dawn Dish soap to water to make colored bubbles and laid Whisper White CS on the bubbles to make my sky background. I layered it onto Pretty in Pink CS and added it to the front.
  • I used a marker to make the line to hang the baby bundles on.
  • Baby bundles use the smallest Oval punch, the heart and small circle from the owl punch the faces are the small circle from Punch Pack.
  • The phrase was stamped in Not Quite Navy.

8 comments:

Sharon Jones said...

Aw, Kath, this is just the cutest little card! I would have never thought to do them this way...love it!
Hugs,
Sharon
http://inspirationalgreetingsbysharon.blogspot.com

Heidi Weaver said...

Love the card!

Dale Morin said...

Love your card. Can't seem to find the stamp set you used. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Dale Morin said...

Don't mind me. I was looking for the set to make the babies. You meant the word set. Found that. So how did you make the babies?

Dale Morin said...

Don't mind me. I think I need more coffee to wake me up. Saw your directions. I guess this just isn't my day!

Lisa Kmiec said...

Cute idea!

Linda (Nutty4Stampin) said...

Awww - these are super-cute! Thanks for sharing!

Hofkissed said...

How cute is this?! I love the technique you used on the background and the little babes are adorable! Found you through SC...
Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...