Somethings you might want to know:
- Sale-a-bration starts tomorrow! For every $50 you spend you can choose some free product.
- The catalog year at Stampin' UP! is changing the new catalog will begin on JUNE 1 not on July 1, what does that mean to you? If you love the in colors that came out the summer of 2010(Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade) they will be gone in the catalog that begins June1, so now is the time to stock up.
- There will only be two mini catalogs a year they will be larger in size and have more pages and each will last 5 month.
- Decor Elements and the Simply Adorned will not be carried in the new catalog, those lines will be discontinued.
So on to a card. . .
This card uses Framelits and Edgelits and two stamp sets from the Occasions Mini!
- The card base is Whisper White with the front edge cut with an Edgelit. I strip of Pink Pirouette was also cut to match and adhered to the inside of the card.
- Using the Label Framelits I cut Marina Mist CS and with a nesting size cut a Pink Pirouette Label, the Marina Mist Label was run through the Big Shot with the Starburst Embossing Folder.
- I stamped the image from Apothecary Art with Versamark onto Whisper White CS and heat embossed it with Black Embossing powder. I then colored the flowers lightly with a Blender Pen and Marina Mist Ink. I then hand cut it out close the the line so that it would leave a small line of Pink Pirouette showing under it.
- The phrase is from Loving Thoughts and was stamped in Marina Mist.
I hope that you have a wonderful day.