Sunday, December 12, 2010

Moose for Christmas

My card inspiration came from Lynn Pratt http://creatingthehive.com/blog-post/44192/lovie-birthday-mooses
I was putting the moose on tags at first but I had an extra and added it to the card.
  • The card base is Whisper White with a front of Cherry Cobbler that I ran through the big shot with the Northern Flurry embossing folder.
  • I stamped the phrase from Many Merry Messages with White Craft ink onto the front.
  • For the wreath I punched a 1 1/4" circle into a piece of Garden Green CS and the punched the Scallop Circle around the hole I taped it onto the front and added pearls that I had colored red. The moose is Early Espresso with Crumb Cake for the rack, I popped him up with Dimensionals.
A big thanks to Lynn for her Moose!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite moose I've seen so far! Might have to try this and see what it looks like with the owl ears cut off too.

    ReplyDelete