Monday, December 20, 2010

Dasher- my last Christmas card of the year to blog!


This was a Dasher card for the Dasher card class held last month. The first card is what I originally came up with but during class changed it to red Rhinestone Jewels, giving them a choice of how to do them.
  • The card is Whisper White with front side sprayed with Frost Shimmer Paint spray. I used the Flowers a Plenty folder to emboss the front of the card, layering a mat in the Big Shot to give me the flat area for stamping.
  • Dasher was stamped in the oval with Stazon ink, I add the Rhinestone Jewels to the antler area, for the second card I colored the jewels with a red sharpie maker(I love hoe they still sparkle even after being colored on).
  • I dyed my ribbon with Cherry Cobbler re inker. the ribbon was Whisper White Organza Ribbon.
A simple and fast card that is easy to reproduce.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love how you centered him in the embossed area.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card. It is simple but has a great impact. Very nice....Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete