Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Holiday Lineup-in blue

I have a hard time making one layer cards, but I keep trying them, I think I need to add a couple more blue and white snowflakes. . .
  • Whisper White is the base of  this card.  I ran the front half of this card through the Big Shot in the Northern Flurry folder, I wanted to stamp the image on the right side so the front had to be the debossed side.
  • I stamped the snowman from Holiday Lineup in Stazon onto the lower right side and colored it with ink pads and a blender pen. The only colors I used are Marina Mist and Pumpkin Pie.
  • I stamped the greeting from Four the Holidays in Marina Mist under the image.
  • I ran both Whisper White and Marina Mist CS through the Big Shot with the Northern Frost decorative strip. I sprayed the snow flakes with shimmer paint spray layered two of the and added it to the card with a Dimensional, I added a Rhinestone jewel to the center of the snowflake.
So that is my first one layer of the Holiday Season.  If you have made any one layer holiday cards leave a link in the comments and I'll check the out! (I made a one layer with Dasher that I'll post in the near future that might just be the Christmas card I do this year).

Have a great day and find some time to stamp!

Ok, I had some time today and went back and added more snowflakes. . . so which one do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment