Friday, September 17, 2010

Lovely as a Tree- Stamp a Stack

This is the second card we made in September's Stamp a Stack.  I have seen many similar cards in many galleries and on blogs.  So while this isn't a direct CASE it might still be considered a CASE.
  • Card base is Always Artichoke with a layer of Cherry Cobbler and a front of Whisper White.
  • Using an oval mask I stamped the line of trees from "Lovely as a Tree" with Stazon, then I lightly sponged Marina Mist inside of the oval. I sprayed Shimmer paint spray made from Frost White on the inside of the oval.
  • After removing the mask I stamped the pine from the same set in Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip Over lapping the oval.
  • With a two way glue pen I added Dazzling Diamond to the bare trees within the oval.
  • I stamped Merry Christmas  from "Four the Holidays" in Cherry Cobbler.
So I hope you like this card and decided to have a little fun making Christmas cards yourself.  Have a great week end and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment