Wednesday, February 16, 2022

WWC335 - Heidi's Challenge: Celebrating the End!

 

Heidi is hosting this, our last challenge!


Stampin" Up has an online-only section called Kits Collection. They add new kits throughout the year. One of the most recent kits is Light The Candles Card Kit. After creating these cards...



I was left with this box that the kit came in. I decided it was perfect for a stationary box!


I stamped the large image from Blessings Of Home with black ink on kraft cardstock that was leftover from the holiday catalog. I matted the image with Basic Black.


For the inside of the box, I added a postage pocket and a loop and pen to the lid. After filling the box with a variety of cards it is ready to gift.


The Watercooler Wednesday Challenge had its first challenge on June 1st, 2014. It has gone through a number of changes over the last 8 years and we are now celebrating our 335th and last challenge today. Some of our Watercooler Artists - myself, Marsha Reed & Heidi Weaver have been here from the start. In January 2015 Heidi took over the role of administrator of the blog and in 2016, Marsha became the permanent co-administrator- and these two have coordinated our challenge ever since. Over the past 8 years, I've grown as a card artist and have made several friends. I'll miss our challenge but it was time for it to end.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post! 


The supplies used with links to my online store are listed below.

Product List

3 comments:

  1. What super cards and a great way to repurpose that SU box. I'm going to miss being on a DT with you Kath and will be keeping an eye out for your creations in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Kath and an awesome idea to create a stationary keeper with the box! Thankyou for your inspiration at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful project to create from an old box. A perfect gift. It has been lots of fun to watch your creations during my time in the DT. Good luck with your future projects. I'm sure to see them somewhere in blogland. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete