Wednesday, February 2, 2022

WWC334 - Helen's Challenge: All About Occasions


 Helen is hosting our challenge!

With Valentine's Day this month, I used Nuts & Bolts for this card. I made the background with the shaving cream marbling technique. I used Shimmery White cardstock and Merry Merlot, Real Red & Poppy Parade Ink Refills.


Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post! 

The supplies used with links to my online store are below.


Product List

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Love that background Kath, the robot is a cutie too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Kath!!! Love the beautiful background. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable robot card and I love the fabulous effect with the technique on the background x.

    ReplyDelete