Wednesday, January 19, 2022

WWC333 - Dawn's Challenge: All About Occasions

 

Dawn is hosting our challenge!


I am in need of more birthday cards so you've seen a few here on my blog for a while now, here's another!

I used a die from the Flowering Rain Boots bundle to create a textured background for the card. A little fussy cutting made the tulips that fit the rainboots fit the pots. I colored the hand rake with Stampin' Blends. The Happy Birthday is a Saleabration Freebie!


Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post! 

The supplies used with links to my online store are below

Product List

4 comments:

  1. This card has such a bright happy feel Kath, love the pots of tulips, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pots of tulips, Kath, and I love the background too!! Thanks for the inspiration at Water Cooler Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kath. Love that embossed background behind your flower pots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Kath. I love all those sweet little pots of tulips! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete