Wednesday, January 5, 2022

WWC332 - Tristan's Challenge: All Things Feminine


 Tristan is our host for this challenge!


I used Blessings Of Home for this challenge. I used the Seasonal Labels Dies that carried over from the last mini catalog. I trimmed the sides of the Flirty Flamingo die-cut piece with Paper Snips so that the sides had the same amount showing as the top and bottom.


Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post!

The supplies used with links to my online store are below.

Product List

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Kath, love the subtle textured background, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring Kath and I love the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty happy card Kath! Good to see you back crafting. I hope you're feeling better. Take care of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete