Wednesday, June 16, 2021

WWC318 - Kath's Challenge: All About Occasions

 

I am hosting this challenge!


I used the Biggest Wish stamp set and dies from two different Die sets: Nature's Thoughts & Brilliant Wings.  The Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper is so beautiful it doesn't need much more then it to make a beautiful card.


Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post!

The supplies with links to my online store are below.

Product List

4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous DP and you accented it perfectly, Kath!! I love the pink border die cut and the golden butterfly!! Thanks for the fun challenge and inspiration at Watercooler Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!! I love that paper. I might have to buy that die set just for that fun border. Your addition of the gold accents is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Kath! I love that designer paper! So eye-catching!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete