Wednesday, February 26, 2020

WWC260 - Karen's Challenge: All About Occasions

Karen is hosting our challenge this week!
I used the Tropical Oasis Suite for my challenge card.
I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut the car from a Tropical Oasis Memories & More card.  
I cut the aloha out 8 times I left 3 whole and cut 5 so only the "oha" was left. I stacked and glued them together.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

The supplies I used are listed below.

Product List

2 comments:

  1. This is a really fun card! Love the vintage station wagon on the beach under the palm trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card with a great summer feel, Kath! Love the station wagon!! :)

    ReplyDelete