Wednesday, February 5, 2020

WWC257 - Heidi's Challenge: Anything Goes With a Feminine Twist

Heidi is our challenge host this week!
I used Happy Birthday To You for this card.
There are coordinating dies for some of the sets that have just come out.
You can see them here. I used the Birthday Dies and cut the cake stand from Champagne Foil Paper.
Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. 

I can purchase any of the products I used below:

Product List

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Kath! I love all the bling around the edge of the cake stand!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a feminine card with wonderful colours and so 'yummy' x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that there are dies for that pretty set now, Kath. You've certainly created a gorgeous card, fit for any special occasion. I love the colours you've used and that lovely, shiny champagne foil cake stand.

    ReplyDelete