Wednesday, November 20, 2019

WWC248 - Kath's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge


I am hosting the challenge this week!


I'm using up scraps from my Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper.

These tags are cinnamon & clove-scented. I had a package of kraft tags, spritzed them with cinnamon and clove essential oils mixed with water using our spritzers.   The sentiment is punny plus the moose- pretty much masculine! 

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post!

Stampin' Up! product is listed below:

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fab trio of tags Kath. That DSP works really well behind that punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the tartan on kraft, Kath!

    ReplyDelete