Monday, November 18, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

November's Paper Pumpkin was Christmas Tags. Tradition in my family is that none of the gifts I give has names on them so I don't need tags. I used the supplies in the box to makes cards.

I made 5 different cards the 4 above are from the 4 tags and the one below if using a stamp from the kit.
Thick Whisper White & Shaded Spruce cardstock plus Beautiful Boughs dies.
 Here are close-ups of the 4 cards from the tags.
Thick Whisper White cardstock & Wrapped in Plaid DSP
Cherry Cobbler cardstock and Gold Foil paper plus supplies from 3 different Paper Pumpkins.
Thick Whisper White cardstock & Let It Snow DSP
Thick Whisper White & Poppy Parade cardstock plus Layering Circle Dies
The supplies are listed below.

Product List

1 comment:

  1. thank you - I was not happy when I received tags; but, you made me feel better with your ideas and imagination

    ReplyDelete