Wednesday, April 10, 2019

WWC216 - Dawn's "All About Occasions" Challenge


Dawn is our host this week!


When I first saw the puzzle piece thinlit in the " Puzzle Piece Thinelit" set I wanted to use it in place of the hearts I used in this post from 2010.

So instead of hearts, I used puzzle pieces and I even used the same layout.


I love the DSP "Petal Promenade".


I bought "Best Birds" when it was first released and have only stamped the birds once but I often use the sentiments

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

If you don't already have a demonstrator I'd love to earn your business!

Product List

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Kath, that is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kath and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DSP and such a fabulous creative idea with the puzzle die cuts....Fun and fabulous card x.

    ReplyDelete