Wednesday, April 3, 2019

WWC215 - Donna's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge


Donna is our host this week!


I love Daffodils, they mean Spring!


I used the stamp set "You're Inspiring" I stamped it with "Memento Ink" and colored with "Stampin' Blends".



The banner layers are from the "Lakeside Framelits"

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.


If you don't have a demonstrator I'd love to earn Your business!

Product List

3 comments:

  1. How sunny and cherry is this card Kath? Love it. It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love daffodils too and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Kath! Love all the yellow elements to highlight those gorgeous daffodils!

    ReplyDelete